Here’s the list of our top 5 posts for April. Once again, the Weekly Photo Challenge dominates and it spans many countries around the world. We’ve become regulars and enjoy digging into the archives. As a result, we’ve gained more followers, found a few more blogging mates to exchange with, and a number of interesting blogs for us to follow too ! It’s also helped us to review our blog by looking at others, and we’ve made a few tweaks here and there with format and changing our watermark to a friendlier (we think) cursive.
Post favourites, as voted by your views, likes and comments, are ranked in order:
1. Weekly Photo Challenge : Monument Giza, Egypt
2. Weekly Photo Challenge : Letters Sydney, Australia
3. Weekly Photo Challenge : On Top Viscri, Romania
4. Weekly Photo Challenge : Threshold Romania
5. Hanoi’s Old Quarter Hanoi, Vietnam
Enjoy the “post”-cards!
~ Wandering Cows