November marks the end of our first full month of blogging. It has been an exciting time, learning to navigate through WordPress. We hope you have enjoyed reading the “post”-cards as much as we have enjoyed writing them.
Here’s a review of our top 5 posts for November, with a few surprising results! We’ve had a bit of a trip around the world this month. Post favourites, as voted by your views, likes and comments, are ranked in order:
1. Ute Art in Ootha Ootha, New South Wales, Australia
2. Weekend away book The Sea Sisters by Lucy Clarke
3. Infinity Gates Kyoto, Japan
4. London afternoon tea at the Gilbert Scott Bar London, UK
5. Christmas, neither at home nor away East Sussex, UK
Special thanks to –
Our “likers”, with the click of your mouse, you have made your vote count for more
Our commenters, for taking the time to speak on behalf of all the readers; and
Our followers, for your encouragement on our blogging journey.
We hope you come back for more.
~ Wandering Cows